• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for suggestions for Napa/Sonoma Wineries to Visit

Thanks, everyone. Have fun, Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Friedland
      Pride is great as well. Need an appt and tell them to reserve a picnic table for lunch (which you need to bring). Brilliants views, great wine.
      On our visit last May this was the only "regular" winery we visited. Was worth the effort. Nice tour and wines. We bought a Viogner and had a great picnic.

One of our highlights was a visit to Seven Stones with Roy Piper with the bonus taste of Roy's elusive personal wines.

Also consider a visit to EMH with our own Merrill Lindquist. Great hospitality and wonderful wines.
      Stephen Pohlman
      I'm not a collector

Comment

I agree Failla should be on the list. Been there at least half dozen times, excellent wine and great experience. Be sure and call for an appointment or you wont get in.

Comment

I would Alpha Omega to those mentioned.
          Mont Stern

Comment

Thread started by an RobertParker subscriberThread started by an RobertParker subscriber
          Thread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewerThread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewer
          No new posts No new posts  
          Closed Thread Thread is closed Thread Contains a Message Written By You You have posted in this thread
          Working...
          X