Home User Control Panel Members List FAQ Search Mark Forums Read
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bordeaux 2012 - The Connection?

So can anyone tell me the connection between the titles of my Bordeaux 2012 reports?

Oh, and if you can work out the connection between the titles of last year's report (difficult) and those for my primeur reports for the 2009 vintage that I published in April 2010, then I will send you a free copy of "Pomerol".

Rgds
    Neal

Re: Bordeaux 2012 - The Connection?

David Bowie fan are you?

Comment

Sanjay,
      Correct. But can you work out the other two? I think one of them is...(made up word)..."Ungooglifiable"!
      Rgds
      Neal

Comment

Neal -

As Sanjay said, Bowie lyrics for 2012. Last year's was Rorschach's Journal from Watchmen. The 2009 EP I was a pretty confused by - can't link them thematically; is there something more than the fact that the first letters of each word (by publication date) spell "The Greatest Vintage Ever?"?

Thought the recent review of the 2003s as well as this EP report were excellent btw, and glad you're taking over Burgundy (although disappointed you won't be covering Spain anymore after you have got me hooked on Lopez de Heredia wines). Keep up the good work.

Matt.

Comment

Matt,
          That is brilliant. I thought the Rorschach's Journal would be difficult to get - can I ask, did you just recognise it? As I promised, I will get a Pomerol book to you - let me know where you live or work.
          Burgundy will take time to come together. As with Spain, you need a few weeks to sort out the logistics of covering what I have worked out to be a minimum of 250 growers. But I will post a few tasting notes in the next issue until the train is up and running.
          Cheers,
          Neal

Comment

Thread started by an RobertParker subscriberThread started by an RobertParker subscriber
          Thread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewerThread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewer
          No new posts No new posts  
          Closed Thread Thread is closed Thread Contains a Message Written By You You have posted in this thread
          Working...
          X