Home User Control Panel Members List FAQ Search Mark Forums Read
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemble Inn Lenox, Ma

Folks, if you are taking in Tanglewood or just enjoying the tranquility of western Massachusetts, please take a look at this place. With an ideal location and glorious views, I cannot imagine a better place to stay. The building itself has been completely renovated, with attention to detail that has long been lost on our generation. Meticulous attention to past treasures remain under the watchful eye of Scott, the owner - a wonderful gentleman. The food and wine list relieve one the chore of venturing into town - trust me, we tried Alta and Zinc, not even in the same league as Kemble and Pavlo. Ahh, Pavlo... and Constantine. Everything else aside, these two young Ukranian gentlemen may be the star attractions at Kemble Inn. Young, handsome, and undeniably festive, these are the type gentlemen that I would like to see my company hire. I could go on and on, but go see for yourselves and live life again. A truly wonderful experience!

I am in love with Ann-Sophie Mutter!
Thread started by an RobertParker subscriberThread started by an RobertParker subscriber
Thread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewerThread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewer
No new posts No new posts  
Closed Thread Thread is closed Thread Contains a Message Written By You You have posted in this thread
Working...
X