Home User Control Panel Members List FAQ Search Mark Forums Read
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN: 2013 Château Puech-Haut Coteaux du Languedoc Cuvée Prestige

• 2013 Château Puech-Haut Coteaux du Languedoc Cuvée Prestige - France, Languedoc Roussillon, Languedoc, Coteaux du Languedoc (5/12/2014)
      The wine is very pale, almost no color to it, just the slightest copper hue. The nose is very nice. It starts out with tangerine rind and then morphs more into strawberries. Some melon also with air. On the palate, this is smooth with nice citrus and strawberries. There is a slight bitterness to it, that is not bad, but I could live without it. Very food friendly. At about $18, this is good value as a cocktail or with dinner. (91 pts.)
    With regards, Loren
    ITB-www.SonkinCellars.com

Re: TN: 2013 Château Puech-Haut Coteaux du Languedoc Cuvée Prestige

I have enjoyed the 2009 Château Puech-Haut Coteaux du Languedoc Saint-Drézéry Prestige but by your description it sounds like a different bottling? Yours almost sounds like a rose'.
    Don Simmons

Comment

Yes, it is a rose.
      With regards, Loren
      ITB-www.SonkinCellars.com

Comment

Don - I had had a number of the (red) 09 and 10's and thought they were quite dark and full bodied but balanced and was was curious to learn about the 2013 - I am sure the notes will surprise a few!

Loren - thanks for the note on the pink wine!

Comment

Thread started by an RobertParker subscriberThread started by an RobertParker subscriber
        Thread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewerThread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewer
        No new posts No new posts  
        Closed Thread Thread is closed Thread Contains a Message Written By You You have posted in this thread
        Working...
        X