Mark Squires' Bulletin Board on RobertParker.com
Home User Control Panel Members List FAQ Search Mark Forums Read
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN: 2003 Neal Family Vineyards Petite Sirah (USA, California, Napa Valley)

• 2003 Neal Family Vineyards Petite Sirah - USA, California, Napa Valley (5/11/2014)
      Give this wine at least an hour for the fruit to emerge from the inky oblivion. Inky oblivion is a reference to the color of this wine. The nose is fruity with graphite and a bit of apricot? On the palate this is a fruit bomb with loads of dark fruits and with a little bit of a tannic pinch on the long finish. I would say if you have them they are drinking well but should last at least another 3-5 years. This is my last bottle of this petites from this under-the-radar producer of delicious and fairly priced Napa cab. (92 pts.)
    Don Simmons

Re: TN: 2003 Neal Family Vineyards Petite Sirah (USA, California, Napa Valley)

Sadly my last 2003 Neal PS was consumed a couple of years ago... but on the brighter side, the 2004 and 2005's are drinking really well right now. Fabulous value!

Comment

Thread started by an RobertParker subscriberThread started by an RobertParker subscriber
    Thread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewerThread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewer
    No new posts No new posts  
    Closed Thread Thread is closed Thread Contains a Message Written By You You have posted in this thread
    Working...
    X