No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN: Pride Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 1997 from Magnum. Happy New Year!!

First, Happy New Year to everyone!!!
    Second, I open the magnum fo me and my wife alone (plus my dogs) because I was concerned that during my shipping four years ago from Pride (myself) to my house it may have been damaged due to a long shipping delay for a full week, and that it had leak during this period. Well, here is the note.... [img]graemlins/shrug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/megaphone.gif[/img]

It is great, magnificent. I already had a full bottle, and it is purple, huge, full of fruit, great concentration and body. You can drink it now with about 1-2 hours in the decanter, but will last about 20 more years. This is the essence of cabernet. [img]graemlins/thumbsupanim.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsupanim.gif[/img] Had this bottle with St. Andre chesse and pork loin (lomo embuchado), the other bottle is for smoked turkey later tonight. For midnight, we will have smoked salmon with capers, salmon roe and Bollinger Grand Anne 90. I don't know if I can make it for dessert.
    Cheers,
    Orlando

Sounds awesome Orlando thanks for the share.
    Jamie Kutch
    Kutch Wines

Comment

The second bottle is getting better, but this is my last glass. 99+. It is hard to give a 100 but with time it will.

Comment

Thread started by an RobertParker subscriberThread started by an RobertParker subscriber
      Thread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewerThread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewer
      No new posts No new posts  
      Closed Thread Thread is closed Thread Contains a Message Written By You You have posted in this thread
      Working...
      X