Home User Control Panel Members List FAQ Search Mark Forums Read
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bye bye Antonio

So excited for Antonio. Can't wait to 'join' his new venture ... and spread the word to help get lots of subscribers and make his new venture the success he deserves.

Goodbye WA (as soon as Antonio is up and running!!)

Mark

Comment

Best of luck Antonio.
      I echo all of the sentiments here.
      I will miss reading your thoughts on this site, but look forward to reading them somewhere else. Don't be a stranger!
      Peter Foster

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio Galloni
          Thanks, everyone! As I wrote in Wine Talk, it has been a great run at the WA over the last 6.5 years. This forum was a big part of that. I still don't think there is another place that brings people with a passion for Italian wines together to the degree this board does. Now, we look to the future...
          The only problem is that it's not worth paying the WA subscription just to chat on this board. With you gone, there's not much else of interest here.

Is there a timeline for you leaving? Will we be seeing your work in the next issue?
          Heaven is Mozart's Requiem in D minor playing loud, a beaten up copy of Hamlet in one hand and a glass of well age Barolo in the other.

Comment

Although there is a 99.999999 percent chance Antonio won't, here's to the, 0.000001: Please do not do a James "I, I, I, and I" Suckling, and shit the barrell...

C U (Antonio, and all the rest of you) at www.antoniogalloni.com

Comment

Thanks for the past 6+ years
              You have become my go to guy when it comes to tasting notes, reviews and scores on Italian wines. I will be looking forward to your new venture with great anticipation.
              "going where the water tastes like wine"

Comment

Damn, I recently resubscribed to eRP. Oh well, see you all on the new site eventually. In the meantime, a lot of us must also frequent the Tanzer site. There's little interest in Italian wine there (although I greatly respect Tanzer's and D'Agata's palates), but maybe we should start posting there.
                Morris P. Fiorina

Comment

I've been a subscriber to Ebob and The Wine Advocate for last 20 years and have thoroughly enjoyed Antonio's energy and reviews. WIth that being I wish Antonio all the success in the world, but do not have time explore additional wine websites. I will miss Antonio's video's and Italy reviews as well as his participation on this board, but am confident that Bob and company will find a worthy replacement.
                  Michael Liberman

Comment

Originally posted by Mo Fiorina
                    Damn, I recently resubscribed to eRP. Oh well, see you all on the new site eventually. In the meantime, a lot of us must also frequent the Tanzer site. There's little interest in Italian wine there (although I greatly respect Tanzer's and D'Agata's palates), but maybe we should start posting there.
                    A most contructive suggestion.
                    Thanks

Comment

Wow, I've been out of the loop for awhile!

Antonio, best of luck with your new venture. I will most certainly subscribe.
                      Chae Uk Yi

Comment

Thread started by an RobertParker subscriberThread started by an RobertParker subscriber
                      Thread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewerThread has a post by a Wine Advocate reviewer
                      No new posts No new posts  
                      Closed Thread Thread is closed Thread Contains a Message Written By You You have posted in this thread
                      Working...
                      X